Monday 29 March 2010

bath, birdies and beef noodles

Shower's broken at home, so I had to take a bath - something I had last 'enjoyed' in Year 8. Sorry to disappoint you perverts, of course I wasn't going to put a photo of me in the bath on the bloody internet. For the bath itself... Honestly? I did not enjoy it much. My head was hurting after 10 minutes and I had to open the window to breath properly. And like Chandler aptly put it, it just felt like I was just 'sitting there, stewing in my own filth.'

It was pouring down with rain when I came out of the bathroom. Two pigeons outside my window were doing something really odd... it took me a good 5 seconds to realise what: they were both holding up one of their wings as a shield from the pelting rain! I was rather amazed, and impressed. Therefore the camera was out and click,click,click.

And below is what I had for dinner last night. The beef crockpot I smelt in the previous entry was half-eaten for breakfast yesterday morning, and the remainder made into noodle sauce. The true Chinese way, we reuse everything YAH! The A4 sheet of paper - which, coincidentally, is a short story I wrote for GCSE English that I found yesterday whilst looking for my charcoal pencils - is placed there for size comparison. Needless to say, I did not finish the entire bowl. In fact, this will be my lunch today. Now in fact... yum yum.