Tuesday 30 March 2010

my chicas *heart*

'A picture is worth a thousands words'

Met lotsa old school friendlings in town today, for a good ol' (girly) catch-up. Jimmy Spices was - of course, and to some people's annoyance - the chosen restaurant, in accordance with our hundred-months tradition. I actually asked the waiter to take a photo of everyone, but it turned out blurry; clearly a novice *tut* No matter, I think this photo cute enough to suffice. The lunch lasted 3-hours, somehow... and we went cinema-ing afterwards.

Walking past Victoria Square, there was a commotion. It was Aston University's Graduation day. Lots of proud parents and smiling alumni... I wonder how many actually has jobs though... *cynical bitch*

And lastly, the building site I took a photo before. It has been 4 weeks since then, and this is what it looked like today. Think it's going to be a residential home...

Another boring post. It's like I'm spamming my own blog, blah!

0 comments:

Post a Comment